Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Positive Note of the Week

Positive Notes this week:

  • I received my first "A" paper since coming to this school, but it was also a paper in my major which is extremely difficult to do!
  • I found a copy of Dante's Purgatory in both English and Italian.
  • I have, to date, received two B+ in classes within my major and I was very nervous about one of them since I tend to blank out when taking detailed exams. Nerves they get the best of me!
  • I have some leads on summer employment, as well as fall internships, and looking forward to my summer internship!
  • My kids are happy, healthy, and doing just wonderfully! Do I need to ask for more?! Nope.

I've been thinking that all my negative thoughts and rants is doing nothing positive, I must produce positive thoughts in order to receive positive reactions and to lead a positive stress-free life. So as I say, "love and light, love and light, love and light".


Best Regards,
Minnie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats on everything!